Internal Sales Executive (Merseyside)
We are a growing office equipment and solutions supplier and require an exceptional Internal Sales Executive.
The role of the Internal Sales Executive is to sell to the B2B market over the telephone, to existing and potential clients using a smart selling approach. You will be supporting the business by identifying prospects, selling products and services by phone, answering incoming customer calls, making outgoing sales calls and closing opportunities.
You must be confident on the telephone and IT literate. Experience within the IT sector is preferable. Telesales or customer service experience is essential. You must be polite, professional and keen to learn.
- Achieve planned sales objectives by pro-actively selling via outbound telephone calls
- Making outbound calls per day to new and existing customers
- Updating records on internal sales system
- Compiling weekly sales report
- Meeting and exceeding KPI’s
- Booking client meetings and new business meetings for Business Development Team
Successful candidates will ideally have had some experience in either selling IT equipment on the phone or face to face. You should be self-motivated and results orientated. Excellent communication skills are a must, as our value proposition needs to be communicated at all levels within major organisations.
You will possess the ability to work under pressure, and above all be sales and service driven.
- Proven proactive sales experience
- Be able to demonstrate experience of working to and exceeding business targets
- Inbound/Outbound calling experience
- Must be energetic and driven with excellent communication skills including active listening skills and the ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive.
What will I receive in return?
- You will be part of an ambitious business where hard work, dedication and contribution to business goals will be noticed and rewarded.
- Full time salary £17,000 with OTE of £30,000.
- Part time salary pro rata.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Hours of work
- full time: 8:30 am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- part time: 10 am to 3:00 pm Monday to Friday
- Location: Office based, Birkenhead (Liverpool)