Internal Sales Executive
We are a growing office equipment and solutions supplier and require two exceptional Internal Sales Executives.
The role of the Internal Sales Executive is primarily to arrange appointments for the Business Development team with potential clients using a smart selling approach. Secondary responsibilities are to manage incoming enquiries and to sell to the B2B market over the telephone. You will be supporting the business by identifying prospects, selling products and services by phone, answering incoming customer calls, making outgoing sales calls and closing opportunities.
You must be confident on the telephone and IT literate. Experience within the IT sector is preferable. Telesales or customer service experience is essential. You must be polite, professional and keen to learn.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference and grow with us. If you want to be part of a company that will help you achieve your sales ambitions then apply now.
- Booking client meetings and new business meetings for Business Development Team
- Managing inbound enquiries
- Updating records on internal sales system
- Compiling weekly sales report
- Meeting and exceeding KPI’s
- Achieve planned sales objectives by pro-actively selling via outbound telephone calls
- Making outbound calls to new and existing customers
Successful candidates will ideally have had some experience in either selling IT equipment on the phone or face to face. You should be self-motivated and results orientated. Excellent communication skills are a must, as our value proposition needs to be communicated at all levels within major organisations.
You will possess the ability to work under pressure, and above all be sales and service driven.
- Proven proactive sales experience
- Be able to demonstrate experience of working to and exceeding business targets
- Inbound / outbound calling experience
- Must be energetic and driven with excellent communication skills including active listening skills and the ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive.
What will I receive in return?
- You will be part of an ambitious business where hard work, dedication and contribution to business goals will be noticed and rewarded with excellent promotion prospects.
- Full time salary £17,000 – £20,000 dependent on experience, with OTE of £30,000.
- Part time salary pro rata.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Hours of work
- full time: 8:30 am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- part time:10 am to 3:00 pm Monday to Friday
- Location: Office based, Birkenhead (Liverpool)