We are one of the leading independent suppliers of Document Solutions in the industry, providing photocopiers, printers and office supplies. We combine the best hardware and software technology from market-leading manufacturers to exactly meet customer requirements. Supplying copy, print, fax and scan systems and document management and workflow software solutions for office and production environments.
We are growing quickly and require an exceptional Sales Manager to lead our sales team. You will be responsible for achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. If you think you have what it takes in combination with the relevant skill set required, we want to hear from you. Experience of managing B2B sales teams, both field and office based, is essential.
- Recruitment, objective setting, training, coaching and performance management of sales personnel
- Deliver overall sales revenue and profit targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Organise and structure the Sales Team to maximise revenue and profit.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Create a fast paced, results focused culture
- Develop, implement and maintain robust policies and procedures to cover all sales activities
- Develop new channel partners to reach new customer segments
- Maximise all sales opportunities through research of accounts and upselling techniques
- Research and development of new business from market segments key to Print Logic
- Reporting on sales performance, individual and team, though daily, weekly, monthly KPI’s, reports and forecasts to GM and MD.
- Act as a first point of contact for members of your team for all issues and queries
Successful candidates will have had extensive experience in managing sales teams in a B2B environment. Delivering results through strong management of both individual and team activity and performance.
You will possess the ability to work under pressure, be energetic and someone whom leads by example.
Key Skills/Qualifications/Experience Requirements
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrable success in building, leading, managing, developing and retaining successful sales teams.
- Minimum 5 years experience within a sales role
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Strong client relationship and client management skills.
- Proactive approach, with the ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively.
- New business development skills
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Have good rapport and excellent communication skills
- Ability to maximise team’s productivity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Accustomed to working in a busy, fast moving organisation
- Ability to think fast to deliver solutions on day to day issues
- Organisation and time management skills
- High standard of IT literacy, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Pipedrive CRM.
- Attention to detail
What will I receive in return?
- You will be part of an ambitious business where hard work, dedication and contribution to business goals will be noticed and rewarded.
- Excellent basic salary of £30,000 p.a. and OTE of more than £50,000 p.a.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Hours of Work: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday. Flexibility will be required to meeting customer needs.
- Location: Office based, Wirral
- 20 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays