We are a growing office equipment and solutions supplier and require an exceptional Telesales Executive for a role based in our Birkenhead office.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a highly motivated, hungry, dedicated and customer focused Telesales Executive. If you think you have what it takes in combination with the relevant skill set required, we want to hear from you. B2B sales experience is essential.
You will be supporting the business by identifying prospects, selling products and services by phone, answering incoming customer calls, making outgoing sales calls and closing opportunities. You must be confident on the telephone and IT literate. Experience within the IT sector is preferable but not essential. You must be polite, professional and keen to learn. A great opportunity to develop skills, to gain experience in managing your own task load. Full and part time positions available. The role requires you to deliver against business priorities and targets to drive our growth.
You will be required to support the Business Development team in proactively following up business development mailings.
In return, you can expect a highly competitive reward package and excellent promotion and development opportunities.
Key Responsibilities include
- Identify sales opportunities and present benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business.
- Identifying and developing sales opportunities from existing and new customer base.
- Meet targets by constantly searching for new revenue generating opportunities.
- Achieve designated call activity targets.
- Increase the client base by developing and maintaining new database contacts and details of potential customers
- Booking client meetings and new business meetings for Business Development Team
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships
- Proactive new business targeting, including following up marketing leads, registering attendees for events etc
Successful candidates will have had some experience in selling IT equipment on the phone or face to face. You should be self-motivated and results orientated. Excellent communication skills are a must, as our value proposition needs to be communicated at all levels within major organisations.
You will possess the ability to work under pressure, and above all be sales and service driven.
You will have developed strong customer relationships and have some experience working for an IT company in a sales function. We are primarily looking for candidate’s that are driven and motivated to drive the organisation even further forward.
- Telesales: 1 year
- High standard of IT literacy, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Pipedrive CRM.
- Strong client relationship and client management skills.
- Proactive approach, with the ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively.
- Able to work and cope under pressure in a target driven environment.
- Highly motivated to meet high targets and objectives perfectly
- Excellent communicator with all levels of professionals both verbally and written
- A strong understanding of the sales process
- New business development skills
What will I receive in return?
- You will be part of an ambitious business where hard work, dedication and contribution to business goals will be noticed and rewarded.
- Salary: £DOE
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Hours of Work: 8:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Flexibility will be required to meeting customer needs.
- Location: Office based, Birkenhead (Liverpool)