- Visit www.sharp.co.uk
- Search for your printer. Type your MFP's model number into the search box in the top right hand corner of the page
- Click on 'download centre'
- Uncheck every tick box until only 'drivers' is selected, select your operating system from the 'operating system' drop-down box, then 'PCL6' from the 'emulator' box.
- Click the blue 'search button'
- Open the drivers section at the bottom of the page by clicking the blue cross, then download your driver
- When the driver downloads, follow the instructions to install it, selecting 'standard installation' when prompted to
- When the install is complete, open devices and printers on your computer
- Find the MFP you just installed, then right click on it and select printer properties
- Click on the 'configuration' tab, then select 'auto configuration'
- In the 'auto configuration' window, check the boxes the fingers are pointing at
- Click ok, then apply, then click the 'General' tab
- Click on 'print test' page
- Check the test page has printed off, and once that's done you'll be ready to print!
How to install a driver and configure a Sharp MFP – Windows device
By Print Logic
August 29, 2017