Managed Print Service – Benefits
Managed Print Solutions, or MPS, is a service which allows businesses to monitor and control their printers using smart data capture software. By doing this they provide benefits for companies. MPS can save a huge amount of spending and time, as well as increasing productivity.
Devices and consumables, like toner cartridges, are all remotely managed by Print Logic, allowing a customer to focus on their core activities.
Each MPS package is different for each customer and a Print Logic Solutions Architect works with them to give them a service which they’ll benefit most from.
What are the Benefits of a Managed Print Service?
- Devices are fully maintained, meaning no extra charges for repairs
- Fresh toners and consumables are supplied before they are needed, so you’ll never run out
- Efficient and easy to use hardware to ensure that you spend less time printing, and more time on your core activities
- Replacement of older technology with modern, efficient devices
- Reduction on number of devices in an office, replaced with multifunction devices
Why would I need a Managed Print Service?
- You’re spending too much on your printing
- IT departments and support team are spending too much time resolving printer problems
- Your staff have many different pieces of equipment spread across the whole office
- Old equipment is always breaking down, leading to long periods where staff can’t work
- Some devices are used too much, whilst others aren’t used at all